Managers and leaders who work with us drive higher employee engagement, accountability, successful implementation of innovative solutions to vexing problems and develop a continuous cycle of success. That cycle includes team learning, goal setting, proactively driving change, working effectively with differences, overcoming fears and more.
Our organizational coaching will help you build relationships that endeavor to create a state of organizational effectiveness in a complex, complicated and turbulent world.
The Opportunity Group's organization coaching combines four commanding areas of professional development:
- Leadership: High order leadership-development through discovery of powerful methods of thinking and acting.
- Strategy: Strategic and systemic organizational thinking, embracing larger picture & complex decisions.
- Evaluation: Commitment to Level Four* results and performance through active applied relevant learning.
- Transformation: Dedication to a proactive approach driving real-time transformation resulting in long-term gains.
We use a proven development process that enables you to partner with us for the program(s) or relationship you need. We don’t just customize courses. We integrate a winning formula into your business. How we work is depicted via the image below. It just works.
The Development and Deployment Cycle
* The four levels of Kirkpatrick's evaluation model
Kirkpatrick’s model is a solid reference for traditional training and is also a valid reference model for modern executive learning and development in the early stages of a program. The systems deployed by The Opportunity Group are self-monitoring in effectiveness and when in use do not require external reference. We reference Kirkpatrick however as an early gauge and it’s often understood by organizations:
- Reactions: What participants thought and felt about the training (satisfaction; "smile sheets")
- Learning: The resulting increase in knowledge and/or skills. This evaluation occurs during the training in the form of either a knowledge demonstration or test.
- Behavior: Transfer of knowledge, skills, and/or attitudes from classroom to the job (change in job behavior due to training program). This evaluation occurs 3–6 months post training while the trainee is performing the job.
- Results: The final results that occurred because of attendance and participation in a training program (can be monetary, performance-based, etc.)